If you’re in need of a more continuous mosquito control option, an automatic mosquito misting system may be perfect for your property.
Mosquito Control Misting Systems:
- Automatically release a 30-second spray 2-4 times daily.
- Kill or repels mosquitoes and ticks in all treated areas.
- Consist of inconspicuous nylon tubing that connects strategically placed, corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated, stainless-steel nozzles.
- Include a remote control allowing you to opt for additional or fewer sprays to suit your needs.
- Are automatically filled, serviced and winterized by Mosquito Squad so you never need to lift a finger.
Our trained team members will come out and install the mosquito misting system around your home. After installation, Mosquito Squad will refill your product when needed and service / winterize the system each year.
Our sales team will come out to the home and meet with you and discuss the different types of systems to determine what product is best for you.
Once we have decided on the system we will go over design and layout of the nozzles. The design layout is the most important factor to achieve the best results. A quote will be generated at the initial appointment. Once a decision to move forward is made the job will be installed within 10 days.
Experience and highly trained installers will properly install your system making it virtually invisible in your yard. We use smart systems that are designed to prevent a siphon in the nozzle circuit and will recognize leaks and shut the system down until it can be repaired.
All of our systems are installed with agitation that will happen prior to each cycle so that the insecticide concentrate will mist the same each time. This is critical so that water is just not being sprayed.
The most common areas that nozzles will be installed is around swimming pools, decks, gazebos, planting areas, and fence lines.
Once a system is installed we handle everything for 1 low yearly fee. We will open the system, fill the system, and close and winterize the system each year. If there is a problem we will take care of it for you.
We will schedule in advance so that you know your service schedule for the entire year.